Hello

Andrew Sowho sowand at zipmail.com
Thu Jul 4 17:49:28 PDT 2002

I am Andrew Sowho, We have not had the pleasure of each others acquaintance but I hope this will be remedied soon.
I am in search of an Investment Manager who can invest and manage the sum of Sixteen Million United States Dollars into a viable endeavour, capable of yielding reasonable annual return as profit on principal amount invested.
Given the antecedent of the ownership of the fuuds.I need someone who can clear the funds into his/her account , carry out the actual business and remit profit to my account without trouble.For avoidance of doubt, I require someone to be my eyes,ears and hands , someone who is reliable and trustworthy and above all cautious.
should you be interested and capable please contact me via email for further details.
I will not contact anyother person until I hear from you.