Easy Money - If you follow the rules

Brian Cooper briancooper4 at uk2.net
Wed Jul 3 13:00:53 PDT 2002

Easy Money - If you follow the rules

My Apologies if this is of no interest to you but please have a quick
read before you delete the mail as this system really does work. If you
do decide not to act on it please consider passing it on to a friend or
colleague who may be willing to take part :

I RECEIVED THIS MAILING AND THOUGHT IT WAS A
GOOD IDEA AND WORTH THE $5. I HOPE YOU DON'T
MIND ME  SENDING YOU THIS, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE
YOU THE CHANCE TO GET SOME EXTRA CASH AS I AM
HOPING TO DO!!

THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ALL
STOP IF ANYONE FAILS TO TAKE UP THE OFFER. IT WILL
DO YOU SOME GOOD IF YOU FOLLOW IT. YOU CAN
DELETE OR BIN THIS IF YOU WISH WITHOUT ANY
REPRISALS, WHY NOT HAVE A GO THIS REALLY WORKS!
HOW DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for your other
programs to start working. One hour of work to get started and no
mailing lists!

Do you consider $20,000 a fair return for an hour of your time? Then
read on to the end. Even if you are already in another program, do
yourself a favour and DO THIS ONE AS WELL.

This program is MUCH FASTER and has a MUCH HIGHER
RESPONSE rate.

It is very simple to do, and costs just $5!!! It will pay off long before
other responses even begin to trickle in! You can see actual results in 2
weeks or less!!! START RIGHT NOW!

Unlike many other programs, this three-level program is more realistic
and much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the RESPONSE rate for
this program is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST. And you will see
results in two weeks or less!

Just in time for next month's bills! You only mail out 20 copies (not 200
or more as in other programs). Send them to people who send you
their programs, because they know these programs work and they are
already believers in the system!

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER
DO.

Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day you first
received it! Oh! Did I say FAST? 'The Speed of the Internet-type
Fast.'

NEED PROOF?

Here are just two testimonials from individuals who decided to invest
nothing more than a little of their time:

Email from Tony Stevens, Middlesex:

'Hey! I got your email! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all my friends from
university ...and while I haven't seen my 20 grand yet, I'm up to
$8,285. Hook me up when you run this program again!'

Email from Sarah Gerber, Florida:

'Hello. I only have one thing to say to you...OH MY GOD! I sent 20
emails out like you said and went on holiday for two weeks. When I
got back, my account was up to over $12,000! All I can say is
Thanks!!'

So. Now your turn...

HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have up to
$20,000 in your bank account!

1. If you are not all ready a member, Go to Paypal and sign up (click
on the link below) It takes just two minutes to join Paypal. This is a
secure site used by thousands of users of auction sites.

If you are already a Paypal member then just follow
the instructions below and ignore the link.

Here's the link:

http://www.paypal.com

2. Right, Now you need to pay the 1st person on the list below $5.00
Go to Paypal and enter their email address in the 'Send Money' screen

In the message section of the Paypal payment screen make sure you
enter: - 'Please add me to your mailing list'

It is important that you use Paypal to pay the first person as it generates
a legal receipt and this is the proof that you paid to get put on the list,
which is the service rendered to make all this legal!!

3. Copy this entire message to a editor (i.e. MS Word or Notepad)
and make the following changes to the new message:

a. Remove the FIRST (#1) e-mail address from the list.
(Remember to e-mail $5 and your note to the #1 e-mail address,
through Paypal, before deleting it!)

b. Move the other two email address UP: SO....

(#2) becomes (#1) and,

(#3) becomes (#2).

c. Add YOUR email address to the list in the THIRD (#3) position.

NOTE: Don't try to add your name in the first place in order to earn
money fast! If you do that, you will reach ONLY the people you sent
email to and then your name will be immediately removed from the first
place and you won't reach more people! But if you add your name on
the 3rd place, in a short while there will be tens of thousands of people
receiving emails with your name first!

Figure it out for yourself!

4. Send a copy of this new message (with YOUR email address
information) to 20 people (or more if wish)
****** THAT IS IT! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. ******

Relax - or get excited - as you watch your account GROW - FAST!
When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be your
turn to collect your gifts. The gifts will be sent to you by 2,000 to 4,000
people like yourself, who are willing to invest one hour to receive
$20,000 in cash!

There could be a total of $20,000 in $5.00 payments in your mailbox
account in two weeks. $20,000 for one hour's work!

This is real money that you can spend on anything you wish! Just
deposit it to your own bank account!! It's just that easy!! I think it's
WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD - TRY IT, what have you got to lose? $5 - the price of a
few drinks or a glossy magazine?

Even if you make just 3 or 4 thousand pounds, wouldn't that be nice?
HERE ARE THE 3 PEOPLE TO START WITH : Send $5 to the first
person via Paypal and then Remove #1 - please don't cheat - you will
get yours!

1: jeffrey99_1980 at yahoo.co.uk

2: dcharlesto2 at aol.com

3: briancooper4 at uk2.net

Send $5.00 to: jeffrey99_1980 at yahoo.co.uk - number 1 on the list

AND THAT IS ALL YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO SEND!!!!!

Because of the MINIMAL INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH
PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH
RESPONSE RATE! All from just $5!

Even if you are already in another program, do yourself a favour and
DO THIS ONE AS WELL. Every 20 letters you send has a return of
up to $20,000. Imagine if you can E-Mail forty, sixty, eighty, or
whatever...

GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU
GET OUT OF IT.

Your name will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates. Be
sure to pay the first person on the list. This is the proof that you paid to
get put on a list, which is the service rendered to make all this legal. So
please, play by the rules and the $$$s will come to you!

Why not? It beats working! Follow the simple instructions, and above
all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR. That's the key to this program's success.

Your name must run the full gamut on the list to produce the end results.

E- MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY together we will prosper!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Basically if this all goes wrong you've lost $5.00, you only need one
person to respond to your email to get your money back, any more and
its all profit !!!! I sent my $5.00 off today which proves that people are
willing to take a chance on this program. Give it a go and let me know
how you get on. The best of luck.

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.
Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above:
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.