Hayek was right. Twice.

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Jul 2 20:21:53 PDT 2002

At 7:09 PM -0400 on 7/2/02, R. A. Hettinga wrote:

> Touchi mon pidant, touchi...

Shit. All that fancy option-e accent whatchamacallit nonsense with the old
mac here, and it comes back "i".  Somebody call the French language police
and send Steve Jobs off to jail.

And, yeah, I know, the screed I wrote had an extra however in a sentence or
two, and a few questions were missing question marks.

Life is hard.

:-).

As Dr. Brin says, "feh!"

Cheers,
RAH
Who's not above a "feh" or two himself, every once in a while...

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA