Question: What do women really think

matchnews@match.com matchnews at foryou.match.com
Tue Jul 2 15:55:22 PDT 2002

Fireworks Finesse
With July 4th in hot pursuit, celebrate the freedom to find summer love with a fast and easy
Quick Search!  A sizzling romance will keep your fireworks alive long after July has passed.
And don't forget: Match.com Messenger connects you instantly with other quality singles!  Take
a tour today.

Tips: http://www.match.com/matchscene/mostofmatch.asp?bannerid=512539
Tour: http://www.match.com/tour/tour.asp?bannerid=501581
FAQ: http://www.match.com/help/faq.asp?bannerid=501531
Home: http://www.match.com/home/myhome.asp?BannerID=512552
QuickSearch: http://www.match.com/qsearch/qsearch.asp?bannerid=501670

Member Spotlight

GreatCatch4UNow
I am secure, confident and caring.
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=4245484846484E4D&Bannerid=512583

Israeli_hottie
I am not looking to change anybody.
http://www.match.com/spotlight/showprofile.asp?UserID=424543484D4E5050&Bannerid=512584

NEWS
What does THAT mean?
Check your matches today and look for the Message Me Now icon. That's your cue to fire up
Match Messenger and start honing those online flirting skills. Find your match and make an
instant connection now.

FEATURES

Turning women on: What you need to know
Nothing seems to be working. When you ask women out, they say they're doing laundry.  That's
when you have to
   more
URL:http://www.match.com/Matchscene/article.asp?bannerid=512515&ArticleID=321

True Stories
I decided to subscribe and actively search for love online, so into the cyber-dating circle I
went. I chatted a bit with a few men, met three in person, and then came Steve
more
URL:https://www.match.com/subscribe/subscribe.asp?bannerid=501624

Cycle Ireland with Match.com and REI Adventures

Join REI and Match.com on a unique biking adventure through the finest scenery in Ireland,
August 29th through September 7th. You and fifteen other Match singles will
more

Add sizzle and spice to your summer plans

Come celebrate single life this summer at Club Med Cancun's Mix
and Match Bash presented by Match.com, July 25th through 28th. From intense
more

Safe Dating Tip #3: Exercise caution and common sense
Careful, well-thought decisions generally lead to better results in dating, and this is
certainly true with online dating too. Guard against
more

Visit Match.com, the world's largest online dating community.

You've received this bulletin as a subscriber to the Match.com newsletter. To UNSUBSCRIBE, log
in to Match.com, select My Account, and choose Match.com Newsletter under MY EMAIL OPTIONS.

Copyright 1993-2002 Match.com, Inc. Match.com and the radiant heart are registered trademarks
of Match.com, Inc.