CONGRATULATIONS: FINAL NOTICE!

wbdl_interpromo at worldmail.ac wbdl_interpromo at worldmail.ac
Mon Jul 1 20:04:57 PDT 2002

                                   WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO,
                                  41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM,
                                  THE NETHERLANDS.
                                  TEL/ FAX: 31 205241696

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: WBL/67-A075328127

ATTN:

	INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS; WINNING NOTICE

CONGRATULATIONS! It is our pleasure to inform you, this day 2nd July  2002, that you have emerged one out of fifteen winners of the WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, category C. Therefore you have been approved a lump pay sum pay of US$1,500,000.00 credited to file with reference number REF: WBL/67-A075328127.

Your file, attached to ticket number 013-2316-2002-477, with serial number A025-09 drew the lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, won in the category C. All participants were drawn from the Euro Lotto International Programs, which produced 30,000 names from Australia, America, Asia, Africa and Europe. Winners emerged by computer ballot system, and draws were held on 17th and 18th JUNE 2002. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 30,000 names from Australia, America, Asia and Europe as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

Be informed that your funds, like funds of other winners in your category have been insured and deposited with our financial handlers EUROLITE BV, in your name. You are to immediately contact your claims officer to claim your funds. Find relevant contact details below:

JANSEN DAVIS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
EUROLITE BV,
FAX:  31205241417
EMAIL: eurolitebvfsm01 at europe.com

The above personnel is to supervise due remittance of your prize of US$1,500,000.00 to an account of your choice, on or before  12TH JULY, 2002. Failure to comply is, by our policies, tantamount to declining all claims and such funds will be duly returned to our accounts as unclaimed. You will be required to provide your reference and ticket numbers for verification purposes.

Please note that we will not entertain any case of multiple claims in whatever manner it is presented. You are therefore instructed, in your own interest, to strictly hold all information in this mail privy and from public knowledge, pending a successful claims processing and remittance.

We hereby also officially invite you to participate in our biennial high stakes. Tickets will cost a token sum of US$120.00. You will be informed of the date of draw soonest.

CONGRATULATIONS again and thank you for being part of our international promotions.

Yours truly,

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
WERKEN BIJ DE LOTTO.

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality or any other conditions stated above, on the part of the winners will result to immediate disqualification. Please do not reply this mail.