biometric containment (privacy, fingerprints, dead utah blondes)

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 03:43:26 PDT 2002

> Only way I can think of is to physically control your deadtree print sheet
> and require the Feebs to manually enter the dozen topo-feature-locations

This assumes no androids among Them.

The days of anonymity by default are over. All straws in the haystack have been
barcoded, and needle stands out like a sore thumb.

Welcome to anonymity by design. Another force in the evolutionary game. On the
next cpunk meet we should exchange some dandruff, hair, spit, dead skin and, of
course, latex fingerprints.

I forgot, there are no cpunk meets any more.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://sbc.yahoo.com