Obtain a Potential $5,000 per bank account you open ----------------------- jfm

Dan Nunan Rem-UnimatrixCapital at inbox.lv
Mon Jul 1 15:09:29 PDT 2002

Hello,

My name is Dan...

Let me start by telling you a little bit about myself in the
hopes that you will join me.

For 21 Years I worked for IBM. Back in 1996 I left IBM and
found a way to use the U.S. Banking System to my
advantage.

My wife and I, and two dogs, live on a $2,000,000+ Ranch.

Unimatrix Capital has a 6 Page Blueprint that can allow
motivated people to potentially put $5,000 into each bank
account they open, each and every month.

This is not a get rich quick scheme and it does take some
effort.   We are in good standing with the Better Business
Bureau.   This is in no way a scam.

This is NOT a multi-level-marketing or pyramid scheme. It
takes very, very little money to get started. It does NOT involve
selling any products. It does NOT involve buying homes with
no money down. It does NOT involve investments. It does NOT
require that you to work at it full time.

We will be sending you a detailed 6 page "Blueprint" of what
to do. So that we may share with you our discovery, We're
going to ask you to take the first step and invest $20 for
something we feel can be a life changing investment.

If you are NOT satisfied with the information Unimatrix
Capital has sent you, we will refund the entire $20. Simply
return the information provided. Yes, this is a 100% money
back guarantee.

Yours truly,

Dan Nunan
Unimatrix Capital LLC

Please cut along dotted line and mail this bottom portion to us

O.K. Dan you're on! I want it! Rush me my copy of the
6 page Blueprint, but only on the condition I can return if
I am not satisfied. There is no possible way I can lose. On
those terms, here is my $20.

Your Name: _____________________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________

City: ___________________________

State: ___________________________

Zip Code: ______________

Email Address: ___________________________________

Please make out check or money order to "Unimatrix Capital LLC"

Please make $20 payment to:

Unimatrix Capital LLC
1903 S. Greeley Hwy. Ste 272
Cheyenne, WY 82007

This offer is only for residents of the United States. If you
want it mailed to an address outside the United States
please add $10.

Privacy Policy: Information provided, such as your name,
address and email will be held strictly confidential and
not shared with anyone.

To be removed from our email list please REPLY to this message with
REMOVE in the subject line.

02

lsconjxxiaopoeqfbrrfkpe