Deploying

Faster Than Light ftl at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 16 16:12:31 PST 2002

Hello all , I have signed up with Major Domo before   , but never  had the
opportunity to explore  these Cyperpunk nodes he has under his command ,
I'm sure I'll find my place here  with minimal fuss to you
all.

Hopefully this email will look like it came from .au , it's a large island
in the south pacific , most I know about "Oz" is that it isn't Kansas , toto.
I liked the work Allen Turing  did in the world war's , but am not  to
crazy about his sexual preferences , but each to their own choices.I am
also aware of Phil Zimmerman's early work , but can never seem to find the
time or have the patience to get it totally sorted , this list may push me
into doing something about it as I'd like to get more balance in my life
status which is currently  "more street than elite"
I like to mess with the energy that normally drives these machines at 50 or
60Htz , except I crank it up to  2.45GHtz & create light at resonant
frequency (which is orange ,fwiw) , I have extensive notes & knowledge on a
guy called "Tesla" , you might have heard of him , he was a smart
electrician from the 18th & 19th century & hung out with other guys who had
SI units named after them.Tesla had some very good ideas & some very
weird/bad ideas when it came to hacking  light.

Enough about me , hopefully I'll be able to contribute & enjoy this node of
the Cypherpunks mail list.Look I even read the FAQ , kept it in a seperate
folder for future reference & cut & pasted the part I liked about it best

"Please note that some members of cypherpunks mailing list may surprise
you as very rude people. You may see views that sound very offensive to
you.  You will also see many articles that make no sense to you, are
very stupid, or appear to be commercial advertisements.

Consider such situation to be a price of YOUR freedom to post anything you
want. Remember that speech that pleases everyone needs no protection: it is
the offensive speech that is most often assaulted and thus needs to be
protected."

I like that almost as much as Kings II chapter 18 vers 27 of the Bible ,
panic not I am not one to preach from this book , given the chance
I'd  fist fuck God & his son with no lube.

I noticed the "algebra" domain name ,  Does the list  take it's algebra in
the single dimension format  or the 3 dimensional format  , like Maxwell
figured out ?

FTL