Al Qaeda Crypto

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Jan 16 08:59:41 PST 2002

 >>Al Qaeda computer files bought from a seller in Kabul
which were encoded and encrypted....<<

The Horsemen are loose,the Plagues of Egypt,the Dogs of War,the Grapes of
wrath.Round up the usual crypto suspects.
Theoretically, because violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of
1986 have been included in the terrorism crackdown, hackers and spammers
could be sentenced to life in prison.Encryption can pose potentially
insurmountable challenges to law enforcement when used in conjunction with
communication or plans for executing serious terrorist and criminal acts.-
Terrorists, pedophiles, drug dealers of the world unite,you have nothing to
lose but your dongle.
Direct action_ is what it's all about.Killing the president,undermining the
state through the spread of espionage networks, through undermining faith
in the tax system,through even more direct applications of the right tools
at the right times.
When Cypherpunks are called "terrorists," we will have done our jobs.HEIL
CRYPTO-ANARCHY.HEIL!
Font: Daschle-Anthrax-Bold