--50,000 E-MAILS $15.00 50%OFF SALE

--E-Mail Sale memyemc0212 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 12:02:31 PST 2002

50% OFF Sale Extended Thru 1-17-02

    mail servers/day M-F! (never lose your ISP again!)
    Completely hides your IP information!
=====================================
- FRESH 10,000 List 1-12-02!!

For website details, click below:
mailto:emcy116105 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo1

-->Do you want to start getting REPLIES for your offer?
-->Do you want those replies to be from someone who's
   actually interested in what you have to offer?

**Visit our site to get the MOST responsive e-mail leads
  available!**

 10,000 e-mails for only $ 5
 25,000 e-mails for only $10
 50,000 e-mails for only $15
250,000 e-mails for only $25

For website details, click below:
<mailto:emcy116105 at yahoo.com?Subject=EmailInfo1>

**Not an experienced direct mailer? We can send your ad for you!
SEE SITE for more details and pricing!

- SPECIALS! -
----------------------
**FREE with EVERY order:
  Demo of ListMan e-mail manager software

**Orders of 50,000 or more:
  FREE copy Stealth Mass Mailer to send your messages!
	-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Orders of 200,000 :
- InfoDisk  with 1000+ Money Making Reports
- CheckMAN software
-One Month FREE Subscription to 5-10 Blind
  mail servers/day M-F! (never lose your ISP again!)
  Completely hides your IP information!

To be removed from future mailings:
mailto:memyemc0212 at yahoo.com?Subject=Remove