InterGalactic Anarchist Convention

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 18:49:37 PST 2002

InterGalactic Anarchist Convention
January 17 - January 20, 2002 / New York City

We have always lived in slums & holes in the wall. . . We will know how to
accommodate ourselves for a time. For, you must not forget, we can also
build. It is we the workers who built these palaces & cities, here in Spain
& in America & everywhere. We, the workers. We can build others to take
their place. & better ones. We are not in the least afraid of ruins. We are
going to inherit the earth. There is not the slightest doubt about that.
The bourgeoisie might blast & ruin its own world before it leaves the stage
of history.
We carry a new world here, in our hearts, & that world is growing in this
minute.
 Buenaventura Durruti

Do you want to come with me to New York City
Yes or no?It is a question of life and death for us all.
We will either conquer or die,because defeat
will be so terrible that we could not survive it.
But we will conquer.I have faith in our victory.
I only regret that I speak to you in this space.
Someday with capital abolished we will live in a free society.