The vital private archive

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 10:34:09 PST 2002

 >>"You may not speak anonymously on CD-R". I don't know what level of work
would be required to modify it. Peter Trei<<

You may not speak anonymously on this list if your parole officers are
reading because Peter Trei will dob you in,wont you peter? This is a nice
little site to recruit rsa employees.The rsa is a jolly little Co that
threatens educational Institutions for using PGP. They used to harass phill
Zimmerman when the Govt wasn't.I dont know what level of APster it will
take to get rid of rsa...but Id like to find out.APster attack is the best
defence.Archive,sure.Attack above all.ATTACK.

FEAST OF THE ASS: In the European Middle Ages,
maidens ride asses to church, priest bray & sing hymns
with heehaw choruses.
http://streams.com/starchild/wesley/ass.html
also the birthday of Paul Lafargue,
Karl Marx's wayward son-in-law & author of
The Right to be Lazy [1842].