Contract out on john Perry Barlow

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 09:42:29 PST 2002

As a Republican Party official in Wyoming,he helped elect Dick Cheney to
Congress.I say he is probably also responsible
for cattle mutilations in the midwest and mad cow disease.I swear to pay 1
proffr dollar to soft drill this SOB.ASAP.
Ill be Grateful when he's DEAD.In the spirit of Crazy Horse,professor
Rat.Yipee Ki YaBasta MuthaFUCKER!

"It is up to us to transfer the battle of Genoa to all levels, in all the
places and moments that domination is operating with its political,
economical, military and ideological weapons, the struggle against
globalization continues in all the fronts it is revealing itself: from the
dictatorship of the markets and of social control, to its current
militarized imposition through the +war against terrorism; "