Faustine the Imbecile.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 04:26:04 PST 2002

 >>"autonomous
decentralized network". Which, if you can believe the RAND Corporation, is
apparently where it's at...<<

Anarchists recognized as clear and present danger,All means to combat approved.

 >>Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda, or drug smuggling
cartels like those in Colombia and Mexico. On the positive side are civil
- -society activists fighting for the environment, democracy and human rights.
What all have in common is that they operate in small, dispersed units that can
deploy anywhere, anytime to penetrate and disrupt. They all feature network
forms of organization, doctrine, strategy, and technology attuned to the
information age. And, from the Intifadah to the drug war, they are proving very
hard to beat." <<

 >>Note their interesting (and vital) distinction between criminal networks and
those "on the positive side". <<

Well actually no,not really.Al Queda have a legit war on the armourer and
financier of the terrorist zionists.The US is 'the 'rogue terror state.Drug
cartels would not exist without an absurd prohibition and absolutely crazy
"drug war".Dont you read Narco news? Silly girl.Criminal is in the eye of
the beholder as Tim points out ad nauseum.

 >>God knows I don't speak for anyone here <<

Fuck knows why you come here unless your an agent like Aimee Fart.

 >>but
myself, but in the best of all (im?)possible worlds, those interested in
protecting privacy and freedom through cryptography belong right at the heart
of that side of the continuum.

The tools of cryptography are value neutral you Idiot.Like APster. "the
heart of that side of the continuum,"WTF does that mean? Something on
Faustine Prime?

 >>Whether or not any of us individually can be successful at being
perceived that
way remains to be seen.<<

More dribble.We should worry about how we are perceived???By who? And
Why,for fucks sake? Haven't we all got work to do?

There's a lot more that ought to be said on this, any
thoughts?

Theres a lot been said.Your ignoring the archives on the left.You are a
serial pest like Tim 'alzeimers' May.

Something to keep in mind, at any rate. ~Faustine.

The abyss calling the abyss. ~ Justine. Keep the divine Marquis in that
place you store your mind F.