An Apology To mattd

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 03:00:42 PST 2002

 >>Mattd, In a recent post to the cypherpunks mailing list, I implied that
you were a
borderline retarded, imbecilic loser with absolutely nothing of any interest
to say. I was wrong.<<

Actually I would have trouble arguing with that but for some few who listen
and respond,not just directly but on lists,so I know I'm not alone.

  What I meant to say was that I believe you to be a sad, pathetic teenager
<< (Why thank you!) >>of
limited intelligence who has never quite recovered from the wedgies meted
out by your betters. <<

Last one to try got a split lip.It was so long ago I forget.Im 47,btw.How
young did you say U were?
And does Might make right?
Meet Faustine and Tim and Marc,theres plenty of bullies and their
bootlickers here.

  That you eschew the name your parents gave you in
favor of the nom de perdant 'mattd' ( (door)matt?) proves well the point.

Ah... the point mattT was taken? I've only been online a little over a
year.Dont tread on me.

  >>If you somehow manage to gain employment despite the economic downturn and
your limited qualifications, <<

I work the black seam,since the gst its exploded.Collapse of Govts predicted.

 >>you might find your self-respect improved <<

Some find it to high,you cant please everyone.
the point where you can contribute in a positive way to society.<<

WTF! Is this Punks and Anarchy or the fucking junior woodchucks? BUCK you
FUDDY!

  >>You can't live off federal welfare assistance forever.  <<

Well the dole only lasted 10 years and the invalid pension 20 so I guess
Ill have to go on the age pension soon.Your right.Crypto-anarchy will never
happen right Bill?

 >>The quick service
restaurant industry might well be a field where you can gain the discipline
you'll need before approaching cypherpunk list members for a position as an
entry-level assistant.<<

I applied to Mc Donalds last May.Haven't heard back.Id like to be your
funeral director.

  >>Feel free to threaten to have me killed.<<

OK.Ill go you one better if you want.

   >>I haven't had a death threat in
months. -Bill 777 --- 777  777 --- 777<<

Your don't get out much do you.

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin. Wonder what old ben would say about ad hominems?