Victoria Police Crime Stoppers $1000 bounty

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 02:15:27 PST 2002

 >>How can I receive a reward and still remain anonymous? The caller is
advised to call back after a scheduled board meeting at
which the reward amount will be considered. Suitable arrangements will
then be made for payment of the reward. At all times the identity of
the caller is safeguarded. The normal practice is for the caller to
identify themself with their code number. Crime Stoppers can then make
a cash deposit of the reward amount into a nominated bank account or
alternatively, arrange cash payment at a nominated location.<<

This is great,with encryption it'll be even better.I dropped the dime on a
"chop chop' tobacco seller a couple of years ago.
Filthy habit."Used to be sodomy was frowned on and smoking approved of."If
I did the same thing now I could score enough for a second hand dell!

"Encryption can pose potentially insurmountable challenges to law
enforcement when used in conjunction with communication or plans for
executing serious terrorist and criminal acts."