Shrubs wild years

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Jan 15 01:35:34 PST 2002

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm
Skeletons in the closet and black eyes.
Quotes
"One of the interesting initiatives we've taken in Washington, D.C., is
we've got these vampire-busting devices. A vampire is aa cell deal you can
plug in the wall to charge your cell phone."Denver, CO. Aug. 14, 2001

"Well, it's an unimaginable honor to be the president during the Fourth of
July of this country. It means what these words say, for starters. The
great inalienable rights of our country. We're blessed with such values in
America. And I--it's--I'm a proud man to be the nation based upon such
wonderful values."--Visiting the Jefferson Memorial, Washington, D.C., July
2, 2001

"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a
nation that suffers from incredible disease."--After meeting with the
leaders of the European Union, Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

"It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade,
there's more commerce."--Quebec City, Canada, April 21, 2001

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and
Hispanically."Radio-Television Correspondents Association dinner,
Washington, D.C., March 29, 2001

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for
predecessors as well."Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001

"Then I went for a run with the other dog and just walked. And I started
thinking about a lot of things. I was able toI can't remember what it was.
Oh, the inaugural speech, started thinking through that."Pre-inaugural
interview with U.S. News & World Report, Jan. 22, 2001 issue

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace
to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an
assignment."Interview with the New York Times, Jan. 14, 2001 (Thanks to
Rachael Contorer.)

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating
plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating
plants."Interview with the New York Times, Jan. 14, 2001

"They misunderestimated me."Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

More at http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm