All your addresses are belong to Microsoft

Anonymous nobody at mix.winterorbit.com
Tue Jan 15 10:15:17 PST 2002

>From slashdot:

 in the
course of discovery for the ongoing lawsuit instigated by
Microsoft against Lindows.com, the company was "compelled to disclose your
email address to Microsoft." The email addresses aren't just those who have
submitted product names with a connection to "Windows", but rather "everyone
who had submitted their address asking to be signed up for the Lindows.com
mailing list since we turned on the website," according to email from Robertson.
He adds: "The information which Microsoft received in the list was name, email
address and physical address. It was not just people that posted to our forum,
but basically every address for every person that we had collected."