cryptography within 1000 ft of churches, schools, playgrounds, cit

Anonymous Coredump mixmaster at remailer.segfault.net
Tue Jan 15 03:09:11 PST 2002

[The idiomatiche expressions do not translate well to
Babelfish. Imbarazzarlo towards the outside.]

> http://latimes.com/news/local/la-000003663jan14.story?coll=la%2Dheadlines%2Dcalifornia
>
> Civic leaders have been presented with a proposal that would be
> among the toughest gun laws in the state, making it nearly impossible
> for new retailers to sell firearms. All in a city where gun violence is
> minimal. The proposed law, drafted by Councilman Chris Mears,
> would make it illegal to sell firearms within 1,000 feet of churches,
> schools, playgrounds or city-owned buildings. In Irvine, almost every
> commercial center is within a short walking distance of one or more of
> those.

It is certain. Impossible it is to urinate without striking the yard
of the temple or the game or the building or the school of the
government. In a city in where the pigs do not have any better thing
with doing than to give outside tickets the smokers who have ends when
fucking is even no ash tray around, it astonishes the drain-heart of
some kisses would think that it is necessary. Who wishes to bet that
this asshole has its own security, uniforms in safe Irvine?

> We can't shoulder a gun to fight the enemy," said Chris Mears, an
> Irvine attorney leading the campaign
> http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-093001voices.story

At least it gives twit the advantage of the complete quotation:

"In this time of crisis, most of us can't lift a pick and shovel to
aid the rescue effort. We can't shoulder a gun to fight the enemy,"
said Chris Mears, an Irvine attorney leading the campaign [to fly to
New York on Veterans Day to spend money there]. "We view this as an
act of economic patriotism."

> Some folks just need killin'

Yes.