Rogue terror state violates Geneva Convention

F. Marc de Piolenc piolenc at mozcom.com
Mon Jan 14 19:53:26 PST 2002

Petro wrote:

> On Monday, January 14, 2002, at 04:27 AM, F. Marc de Piolenc wrote:
> >> What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, ya?
> >
> > Nonsense. No reasonable definition of criminal conduct would put the US
> > government and al-Quaeda in the same category.
>
>         How about Criminal Conduct meaning "Actions violate the laws".
>
>         The USG *HAS* done that from time to time you know. Maybe not as
> baldly as al-Quaeda, but it has done so.

Okay, let's try a concrete example:

A commits the offense of blocking another's driveway with his
automobile.

B commits murder.

Is A in the same category as B? If yes, then I have to concede the
argument, because as you say the US government is not Simon-pure. I do,
however, make a distinction.

Marc de Piolenc