Tim May,Gutless conservative,fake anarchist and serial pest is hiding or running?

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Jan 14 13:44:06 PST 2002

Subject: Re: [Www-newswire] Fwd: [general] Bill White - Fascist and
Indymedia Troll

(Bill White is an east coast Tim May.)
"*** **** wrote:

 > Sounds to me like they've mixed up two groups.
 >
 > anarchists and libertarians.
 >
 > And for better or worse, there are nowadays a LOT of conservative
 > libertarians who call themselves "anarchist." In my opinion they've
 > usurped that word. There doesn't seem to be anything anarchistic
 > about conservative libertarianism. The fastest way to sort that one
 > out with someone would be to ask them if they're pro or anti police-state.
 >
 > Somewhere within how they define their acceptance of some or all of
 > a police-state they clarify that they're definitely not anarchist.

Actually, there are many American libertarians, but very few people who
are right or conservative anarchists. Since Seattle, their numbers have
gotten even smaller, with many people finding out what anarchism is
really about.
Anarchists have been debating these few "anarcho-capitalists" for nearly
a decade. More information on this debate and the nature of so-called
right-wing anarchism can be found online at:

http://www.infoshop.org/faq/

http://world.std.com/~mhuben/leftlib.html
The search through the caves of corralitos goes on.