ENRONs END."The magic of Capitalism."

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Jan 14 13:21:20 PST 2002

First a word from our sponsors,fine aussie ale and ...
http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=118652&group=webcast
"You're either with us or you're with the pretzels! " Bush announces.
by The Snack Food Conspiracy.
10:48am Mon Jan 14 '02
Bush addresses the nation.
This morning, Bush made a public announcement on the terrorist pretzel
attack.  In front of an anxious group of reporters, Bush stated, "You're
either with us, or you're with the pretzels."
This came after announcing the military operation, "Enduring Crunch,"
earlier in the day, where pretzel factories around the world will be bombed
regardless of whether they produced the actual terrorist pretzels or not.
"This will be a long battle and we must stand united against terrorist
pretzels."
http://www.corpwatch.org/
INTERNET POLITICS
Homeland Security, Homeland Profits
By: Wayne Madsen
How could one of the most wealthy and powerful corporations in the world go
bust overnight? It turns out that the 7th largest US business was mostly
smoke and mirrors.Like the whole system of Govt actually.