Rogue terror state violates Geneva Convention.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Jan 14 01:46:35 PST 2002

 >>The current administration keeps waffling on if this is a war or not.
When it suits their purposes (getting money out of congress, censoring the
press, and trampling on the constitution and bill of rights) it is a War.
When it does not suit their purposes (like how they treat prisoners), it
is not a War. <<

These gross hypocrisies have not gone unnoticed in spite of the crap
corporate media.The business of amerikkka is none of your business?
Lets not forget the water babies,mrs 'Do as you would be done by'.btw.

 >>Speaking of "Missing In Action"... Anyone know what Cheany is up to? If
life imitates the movies, we are either seeing a remake of "Dave" or
"Weekend At Bernies".<<

Lets see that destruction of the W/house scene from Independance Day one
more time.Gee Im glad to see some of my threads get up,thanks people! We
all seem to agree who the rogue terror state is.You can interrorgate me now.