Rogue terror state violates Geneva Convention

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Jan 14 01:26:10 PST 2002

 >>If the US prisoners in question had engineered, or were suspected of
having engineered, the deaths of thousands of innocent people, I suspect
that even LESS sympathy or consideration would be shown them. They
certainly would not get any from me. Marc de Piolenc<<

Has your head been up your ass for the last 50 years? In the name of
anti-communism and to expand the Imperialist United Snakes
Empire,MILLIONS,not thousands,MILLIONS of innocent people have
died.Horrible bloody deaths! And now the statue of liberty is suddenly the
fucking RED QUEEN! A word means what I want it to mean!?FUCK THAT NOISE!
Fuck your sympathy,Fuck the US and Torture and Kill all US prisoners.Its
good enough for them FUCK THEM! To hell with Amerikkka.All paying tax got
what they deserve.Anyone who destroys American interests, consulates, all
missionary organizations, McDonald's, KFC, Shell or Caltex petrol pumps or
American Express, or anyone who cuts off the head of an American, you will
be given complete protection and a special place in paradise.See the CIA
sabotage manual for ways to FUCK SHIT UP in Norte LaLa
Land.http://smog.net/curiosities/sabotage/