Burning down Peter Trei, spammeister,liar and coward.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sat Jan 12 11:00:21 PST 2002

Im glad you like Ockam's razor pete,its almost as good as Ockers
razor.That's the one that's going to remind this list
every time you post that you exposed another list member to a parole
officer's bust.
That this may have been accidental stupidity is what Ockams tells me.
That it was Peter Treis eugenics experiment as treacherous and slimy as
they come is what Ockers razor tells me.
The punishment should be a straight razor across the throat in either case.
I'm complaining to your company about you spamming this list as well.I hope
you get the sack.All women working there
should be aware of you,that's clear.
Crawl back under your rock,Trei,go die.