Your recent message.

mn06ima.pub at mail.house.gov mn06ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:39:44 PST 2002

Thank you very much for contacting me.

	I want you to know  that I have received your comments and greatly
appreciate hearing your views. If you are from Minnesota’s 6th
Congressional District and have included your name, address, and zip code
in your message, thank you.  If you have not included your name, address
and zip code, please re-send your message or visit my website at
http://www.house.gov/luther/contact.html to pass along your comments.

     Thanks again.  Your comments are important to me, and without them, I
would not be able to make the best decisions for our community, state and
nation.  Best wishes!

							Sincerely,

							BILL LUTHER
							Member of Congress