Reply from Congressman Neil Abercrombie

iqhi01ima.pub at mail.house.gov iqhi01ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:19:20 PST 2002

Mahalo for e-mailing my office.  Your opinion is important, and I
appreciate having your perspective.  You can be assured that your message
will be read and that I will keep your viewpoint in mind.

Operations at our Washington D.C. office have been curtailed as a result
of the recent anthrax attacks on Congress.  For that reason, there may be
a delay in responding to your email.

I'd like to reply to everyone who e-mails my office.  However, because of
the large volume of e-mail and limited time and staff, it is impossible to
answer everyone.

We give first priority to responding to Hawaii residents.  Because this
system can not tell from your email address whether you are a Hawaii
resident, we ask that you please re-send your message and include your
Hawaii mailing address.  If you've already included that information in
your e-mail, please ignore this request.  You will receive a response from
our office via US Postal mail.

If you wish to contact our office by postal mail, please send your letters
to:

Congressman Neil Abercrombie
Room 4-104
PJKK Federal Building
Honolulu, HI 96850

Please send faxes to (808) 533-0133.

Mahalo for your patience and understanding.

Aloha,
Neil Abercrombie
Member of Congress