Citigroup salvage session

Rep. Bill Pascrell ima_nj08 at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:16:05 PST 2002

Thank you for contacting me through the House of Representatives
Constituent Electronic Mail System (CEMS).  I am pleased to be a part of
this effort to offer citizens a quick and efficient way to communicate
with their representatives in Congress.
I will reply to all residents of the 8th Congressional district of New
Jersey via email as quickly as possible.  The volume of messages that I
receive via Internet is enormous; in order to ensure that your
correspondence is handled appropriately, please be sure that you included
your name and complete postal address.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Bill Pascrell, Jr.
Member of Congress