Thank you for your recent E-mail message

pa03ima.pub at mail.house.gov pa03ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:14:29 PST 2002

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your recent E-mail message to my office. I appreciate you
taking the time to get in touch with me via the information super-highway.

I am always happy to hear from my constituents on a wide range of issues.
Please accept this response as acknowledgement that I have received your
message and your comments have been noted.

For Phildelphia residents who have included their name, postal address,
and email address, I want you to know that I will be responding to your
message as quickly as possible.

For all other inquiries, please visit my website at www.house.gov/borski
to learn more about the Third Congressional District, information on
legislative research, other Members of Congress, federal resources, and
much, much more!

Again, thank you for contacting me and I hope that you will continue to
share your views with me as we continue through the age of information
technology.

With best regards,

Robert A. Borski
Member of Congress