Response from Congressman Vic Snyder

ar02ima.pub at mail.house.gov ar02ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:37 PST 2002

Thank you for your e-mail to my office.  I appreciate your concerns.

If you are a resident of my District, and you would like to receive a
response, please include your mailing address.  This will ensure that you
will receive a timely and accurate response.  If you failed to include
your address, please forward it now along with your original
correspondence.

Regrettably, due to the large volume of e-mails I receive, I am only able
to reply to those from Arkansas constituents.  If you are not from
Arkansas, I encourage you to contact your Representative in Congress by
going to http://www.house.gov/writerep.

Please know that I appreciate your taking the time to write.  I hope that
you will contact me if I can be of service to you in the future.

Sincerely,

Vic Snyder, Member of Congress