Citigroup salvage session

Woolsey, Lynn Lynn.Woolsey at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:07 PST 2002

Thank you for your e-mail message.  I appreciate hearing from you.

If you live in California's 6th Congressional District, which includes all
of Marin and most of Sonoma Counties, this reply is not your final
correspondence from me -- it's just an automatic acknowledgment that I have
received your e-mail.  I will send you a response through the regular mail
service that addresses your specific concern.  However, in order to ensure
that I can respond properly, I ask that you reply back with your full
mailing address, including street address, city and zip code.

Again, thank you for your e-mail message.  I am privileged to serve as your
voice in Congress.

Very sincerely,

Lynn Woolsey