Citigroup salvage session

STUPAK PUBLIC MAIL STUPAK at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:06 PST 2002

Subject - AutoResponse to Public Email

Thank you for your recent email correspondence.

I receive a very large volume of email each day and use this input to gauge
how the people of the First Congressional District of Michigan feel about
various issues.  Your correspondence is important to me and I want a chance
to review your message prior to sending you a final response.

I respond to email from my district through US Postal Service.  Therefore,
if you did not already do so, please ensure that your message includes a
mailing address at the beginning of the email.  Due to the large volume of
emails I receive, I will not respond to emails that do not include both an
address and a message.  Constituents of the 1st District of Michigan will
receive a written response from me in the next few weeks.  If your concerns
requires immediate attention, please contact my toll free number @
1-800/950-7371.

If you are writing on the topic of Accutane, send an email message to
mailto:stupak.public.accutane at mail.house.gov. Please include your name,
postal address and phone number.  You may also visit my website at
http://www.house.gov/stupak/.

I appreciate the time you take to share your views with me.

Sincerely,

Bart Stupak
Member of Congress