Citigroup salvage session

Weiner Weiner at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:06 PST 2002

***************THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE****************

Dear Friend:

	Thank you for taking the time to write.  If you did not include your
address with your email,  please reply with your name, address and phone
number.  This will ensure that I am able to respond to the residents of my
Brooklyn and Queens district as quickly and efficiently as possible.

	While I personally read and answer every letter from my
constituents, it may not be possible to respond to correspondence from
others.

	Thank you for understanding.  I appreciate hearing from you.

	Best regards.

					Sincerely,

					ANTHONY D. WEINER

					ANTHONY D. WEINER