Citigroup salvage session

TEXAS17 TEXAS17 at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:04 PST 2002

Constituents of the 17th District of Texas:

E-mail is a wonderful tool for enhancing communication and I appreciate your
contacting me in this manner.  However, in order to deal with the
overwhelming number of e-mail messages sent from across the country, it has
been necessary for me to change the way I receive e-mail.  Please go into my
web site at  www.house.gov/stenholm/ and follow the instructions for sending
me a message.  This will take you to a "Write Your Representative" screen
and will require you to enter your name and address.  You then will be at a
screen where you can send me your message.

I regret this bit of inconvenience but the extra amount of effort will
result in my being able to respond to constituents of the 17th District in a
more timely manner.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.  With kind
regards, I remain

						Sincerely yours,

						Charles W. Stenholm