Citigroup salvage session

Mark Udall CO02IMA.Pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:04 PST 2002

Dear Constituent,

Thank you for contacting me. Listening and responding to the concerns of the
constituents in the Second Congressional District (2nd CD) is very important
to me.

I have chosen to use the Write Your Representative website
(http://www.house.gov/writerep/) for e-mail communication.  This service
will help me communicate better with people of the 2nd CD and allow
constituents to contact me without using an e-mail provider.  As a result, I
do not have a public e-mail address.  Please use the Write Your Rep service
in the future, so I can better serve you by corresponding more efficiently,
promptly and completely.

Once again, thanks for writing me with your concerns.

Warm Regards,

Mark E. Udall
Member of Congress