Out of Office AutoReply: Citigroup salvage session

Dennis Moore E-mail dennis.moore at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:01 PST 2002

Thank you for writing!  Because of the massive volume of e-mail messages I
receive -- many of which are from people outside my district -- I must ask
that you use the "Write Your Representative" service.  This service ensures
that your message will go to the correct member of Congress.

To send a message, visit http://www.house.gov/writerep/.  Please be sure
your name and address are entered correctly, as I cannot respond to e-mails
from constituents that do not contain a return address.

This is the only response you will receive to your message addressed to
dennis.moore at mail.house.gov, so please use the Write Your Representative
service by clicking the above link or by visiting my website at
http://www.house.gov/moore.

Thank you!

Very truly yours,

Dennis Moore