Citigroup salvage session

Congressman Jay Inslee Jay.Inslee at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:13:01 PST 2002

This is an auto-response to confirm that I have received your email.
Constituents will receive an additional response addressing their specific
comments.

Due to limited resources, I can only respond to constituents who live in the
First Congressional District of Washington State.

Please help me promptly respond to your concerns by completing the following
steps:

* If you included your complete First Congressional District street address
in your email, you do not need to do anything further.  I will respond to
your specific concerns as soon as possible.

* If you live in the First Congressional District, but did not include your
street address in your email, please re-send your entire message and include
your street address.  I will respond to your specific concerns as soon as
possible.

* If you do not live in the First Congressional District, I will take your
comments under consideration.  To find your Representative, visit:
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Thank you for taking the time to contact me!

Very Truly Yours,

JAY INSLEE
Member of Congress