Your E-mail to Congressman Mike Honda

Rep. Mike Honda MIKE.HONDA at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:59 PST 2002

Thank you for your e-mail. I appreciate your taking the time to write to my
office to share your opinions, concerns, and needs.

Unfortunately, because of the large volumes of email I receive on behalf of
my constituents, I can only respond to citizens of the 15th Congressional
District of California. If you reside in the 15th District and would like a
response to your message, please resend your message and be sure to provide
your complete mailing address (including zip code) in the body of your
message so that I may reply to your email as soon as possible.

If you are unsure as to whether you live in the 15th Congressional District,
please visit the web site of the United States House of Representatives
(www.house.gov). There you will find an easy-to-use, zip code based system
that will allow you to determine your respective representative.  If you
have difficulty accessing this site or wish to contact me for any other
reason, please feel free to call my office at 202-225-2631 (Washington),
408-244-8085 (San Jose), or 831-630-5834 (Santa Cruz).  Alternatively, you
can fax me at (202) 225-2699.

Thank you again for contacting me.

-CONGRESSMAN MIKE HONDA

mh:O2K