Out of Office AutoReply: Citigroup salvage session

Kind, Ron Ron.Kind at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:59 PST 2002

Thank you for contacting my office about an issue that I know concerns you.
In order to better serve the residents of Wisconsin's Third Congressional
District, I am only able to respond to emails submitted through my website.
Please use the following link,
http://www.house.gov/kind/Pages/contactron.htm to submit your concern.  Due
to staff and resource limitations, I am only able to respond to residents of
the Third Congressional District.

Thank you once again for contacting me.  Your comments are an integral part
of the political process.  Without them, I would not be able to make the
decisions that affect our community and our nation.

Sincerely,

Ron Kind
Member of Congress