Important Note from Darlene Hooley

Office of Congresswoman Hooley darlene at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:57 PST 2002

Dear Constituent:

Thank you very much for contacting me.  I appreciate hearing from you.

As you know, there have been reported cases of minute traces of anthrax in
limited areas of the U.S. Capitol complex, namely the Longworth and Ford
House Office Buildings.  Until this situation is resolved, I will be
responding to your communication via e-mail or regular mail from my district
office in Salem.

Because e-mail communication will be easiest, please visit my website to
send me your message.  You may click the following link to move directly to
my Contact Page:

http://www.house.gov/hooley/contact.html

You will receive a reply to your communication as soon as possible.  I
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your
interest in sharing your views with me.

Sincerely,

Darlene Hooley