your message

Berkley, Shelley Shelley.Berkley at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:57 PST 2002

Dear Friend,

	Thank you for contacting my office.  Due to the overwhelming number
of e-mail messages my address receives, I will only be viewing and
responding to those e-mail messages that contain a valid address in Nevada.
This will help me serve my constituency better.

	If you are a constituent and would like me to respond to your
message, please make sure the following information was included with your
message: name, street address, and zip code.  If this information was not
included in your message, kindly resend it with a valid address.  I will
send you a reply via U.S. mail.

	If you are concerned with a particular legislative proposal, please
let me know what the legislative bill number is, a brief description of the
bill proposal, whether you support or oppose the proposal, and why you
support or oppose the proposal.  This information will allow me better serve
your needs and the needs of Nevada's First Congressional District.

	Finally, please visit my web site at http://www.house.gov/berkley/
to learn more about what I am doing in the United States Congress.

	Sincerely,

	Congresswoman Shelley Berkley