Thank you for contacting me.

Conyers, Rep. John John.Conyers at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:55 PST 2002

This automated response is to acknowledge that your email has been delivered
to my email account: John.Conyers at mail.house.gov.  Thank you for taking the
time to email me about your concerns.  I truly appreciate hearing from you.

Although I wish I could respond immediately, I receive thousands of letters
and emails each week and it takes time to provide you with a thoughtful
response. Here's how you can help ensure a more rapid response:

1.  If you included your complete street address in the 14th Congressional
District of Michigan, you do not need to do anything else.  I will respond
to your email as soon as possible.

2.  If you live in the 14th District of Michigan, but you did not include
your street address in your email, please re-send your entire message and
include your street address so that I can reach you.

 3.  If you do not live in the 14th Congressional District of Michigan, I
will take your concerns under consideration.  However, Congressional
courtesy dictates that Representatives be given the opportunity to assist
their own constituents.  If you have included your address I will forward
your message to your representative. If you are unsure of who your
representative is, you can look it up at www.house.gov/writerep.
While you are waiting for a response to your letter, you can find further
information about the  legislation I am working on and the services my
district office offers by accessing my website at www.house.gov/conyers.

Again, thank you for contacting me.  I am honored to represent you in
Congress and I look forward to addressing your concerns.

Sincerely,

                                                                   John
Conyers, Jr.
                                                                   Member of