Thank you for contacting me

TomAllen, Rep Rep.TomAllen at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:54 PST 2002

CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
1717 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515-1901
(202)225-6116

	Thank you for contacting me by electronic mail.  I appreciate
hearing from you.

	This e-mail was sent to you as an automatic reply to let you know
that I have received your message.  Due to the amount of mail that I
receive, I regret that I am only able to respond to mail from the state of
Maine.  In order to respond properly to questions and requests for
information from Maine residents, I hope that you have included your name
and complete address in your e-mail.  If you are from Maine and believe you
have forgotten to include this information, please resend your message with
this information enclosed.  I look forward to responding to the concerns of
my constituents.

	I also regret that I am unable to process attachments to e-mail
messages due to security concerns.  If you have sent an attachment, please
resend your message with the attachment in the body of the message.

	I encourage you to send messages to me via web form by visiting my
homepage (http://tomallen.house.gov).  If you need immediate attention, have
a problem with a federal or state agency, or would like to set up an
appointment, please call my Portland office at (207) 774-5019.

	Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Tom Allen

Member of Congress