Citigroup salvage session

Congressman Ackerman Gary_Ackerman at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:54 PST 2002

Thank you very much for contacting my office about an issue that I know
concerns you greatly.  Please know that I have acknowledged and registered
your opinion, and I greatly appreciate hearing your views.

If you reside in the 5th Congressional District and have included your name,
address and zip code, you will receive a more detailed response shortly.  If
you have not included this information, please resend your message or visit
my website at http://www.house.gov/ackerman/pages/contact.html to log in
your commments.

As a matter of Congressional Courtesy, I can only respond to correspondence
from within my own district.

Thank you once again.  Your comments are an integral part of the political
process, without them I would not be able to make the decisions that affect
our  community and our nation.