Reply from Congressman Benjamin L. Cardin

Cong. Ben Cardin md03iqimapub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:12:01 PST 2002

Thank you for emailing me with your thoughts and comments. Due to the high
volume of emails that I receive daily, I can only respond to those emails
I receive from Maryland residents.

If you are a Maryland resident and you included your name and FULL postal
mailing address in your email, you will receive a response shortly.

If you are a Maryland resident and you did not supply us with your name
and postal mailng address, please send your original email and your name
and address to rep.cardin at mail.house.gov so that we may respond.

Again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the United States
Congress.

Sincerely,

Congressman Benjamin L. Cardin