Citigroup salvage session

pa01ima.pub at mail.house.gov pa01ima.pub at mail.house.gov
Sat Jan 12 21:10:00 PST 2002

Thank you for writing me regarding your concerns.  I value your views and
comments because they provide me with useful information about my district
and about my constituents specific needs.
In order to fully address your concern and because of the volume of mail
we recieve, it may take me a short time to respond to your letter in
detail.  Please know that you will hear from me as soon as possible.  In
the meantime, please feel free to access my web site at
http://www.house.gov/robertbrady/.