This is strange!! 20+20=60? .... How?

Oh Henry! ezyazvpie at myself.com
Sat Jan 12 14:06:34 PST 2002

Dear Investor,

I apologise for the intrusion but permit me to show you a
product that I have that everybody wants.

Problem:  Nobody knows where to get it from.

Solution: That's where you come in!

What would you say to a product that you don't have to
pay those dreadful monthly payments, only a one time
investment of $20 (I know you hated those monthly
payments) but when resold will actually return you an
average of $60 per client? Furthermore you have complete
resale rights to keep on marketing it over and over again.

Better yet, I'll even teach you how to do that at zero
cost to you.

So what is this fantastic product?

For more information please click the link below

mailto:ezyazpie at myself.com?subject=WHAT'S_THE_PRODUCT

Hoping to do business with you soon.

Oh Henry!

PS. Start INVESTING in YOUR future today so you can have
the freedom and money to do the things you always wanted
to do. Absolutely no obligation, no salesman knocking at
your door and a chance to improve your financial position.

Unhappy?? I am truly sorry!! You may remove yourself by
clicking the following link

mailto:ezyazpie at myself.com?subject=I_AM_ALREADY_RICH