Appeal to ignorance

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jan 12 17:21:46 PST 2002

    --
On 12 Jan 2002, at 9:45, georgemw at speakeasy.net wrote:
> We all agree that "extraordinary claims require
> extraordinary proof".  But just how extraordinary is the
> claim that Sharon said something incredibly stupid?

Sharon says incredibly stupid things with great regularity.
However the things he says are consistent with and support
the world view of ignorant jewish bigots, and tend to
contradict the world view of ignorant anti semitic bigots.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     HrCT6LautWRRkrp5ClkEq+6sDNyvYyzTpAh0Az0z
     4jQIvsDOm6vNS+88L9UncLuIm4rzmMYlX1VSXu47P