Ariel Sharon's Alleged Faux Pas

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Jan 12 14:11:06 PST 2002

    --
On 11 Jan 2002, at 19:26, Eric Cordian wrote:
> This is not simply a case of reporting something, and then
> tossing the burden of proof on the opposition to prove it
> wasn't said.  This is a case of something pretty widely
> disseminated on the Net, to which not a single official
> voice of opposition has been raised.

Lots of things get widely disseminated, often from quasi
official sources, for example "UN" documents, meaning some
document issued by a loon working for a quango working for
the UN, and never get denied.

For example lots people on usenet have posted all sorts of
things about me, that I am a nazi, was a Stalinist, and so on
and so forth, and for the most part I usually do not deny it.
If I do not deny such stuff, and for the most part I do not,
why would you expect Sharon to deny such stuff?

Sure, Sharon is a murderous semitic bigot, but the claims
attributed to Sharon are not characteristic of Semitic
bigots, but of anti semitic bigots.

Thus it is far more likely that those words were invented by
an antisemitic bigot, and attributed to Sharon to give them
added plausibility, than that those words, or anything
resembling them, were spoken by Sharon.

Semitic bigots do not believe that Jews control America.
Rather they believe that America and Americans are part of
the antisemitic encirclement of Israel, and that Americans
cackle with glee every time terrorists knock off a few Jews,
and that American schools teach that the Jews murdered
christ.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     aPKptkQYDEwNBKCjhHLeObgQJdWLNveilJEI6PyM
     4+3ux3eQKF/P+LENF4pIdcFYl4DhCnmeYc9lTbEJY