Israel Kills Palestinian Boys For Organs!!!

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Jan 12 13:12:15 PST 2002

More Israeli deathshead humor, confirming what Marine
snipers are told to get them to actually shoot a cross-haired
human laughing head: "You are criminals, yes, this is coldstone
murder, get used to it or you'll be cleaning greasetraps."

Takes mere weeks of training to overcome centuries of civilized
prohibitions against admitting your culture's vile practices. Or
watching Israeli comics. Like our own CIA Comic who mocks
50 years of wet work, iconized headshot horny presidents
a favorite of intel retreats.

Still, the comical Israeli hardhearts got a long way to go to
catch up with what gets regularly puked here, the nuking, the
sarining, the jiving about killing pols, the wanking about
excluding the differently disabled and disgusting for being
too similar to oneself.

One thing we can learn from the Israeli national self-mortification
to con the rubes into believing the situation is desparate, is to
go berzerk now and then, blow away some innocents, claim they
were violating the property we stole from them to protect it for
our people's children's future. You know, be a law enforcer
sniper.